Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy Valentines Day!!!









Before

After

So for Valentines Day, my husband Ryan got me some beautiful tulips AND the coolest gift ever!!---a new scrapbook room!
Ryan has painted the entire room, put up shelves, made me a desk and a paper tower and painted other furniture to go in the room and I have just started moving all my stuff in and organizing and decorating and it is looking fantastic!!! Although, of course it is still a work in progress, its already a huge improvement from what it was (check out the before and after).
I have also begun scrapping in there and that is so wonderful, to have a designated, special place to do my scrapbooking and not all over the couch in the living room or all over the bed in the bedroom. I have my own scrap/craft/sew room and it is so exciting!
To everyone out there, happy Valentines Day and I hope these pics of my room help to inspire you with your scrapbook space and if your hubby hasn't started one for you yet, show him this post and tell him to get on it! hehehe :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment