Sunday, April 11, 2010

The Vintage Key!

I have made some really awesome friends online, on scrapbooking ustream chats and such and I have to tell you about the work of one in particular!  As you know, I love Graphic 45 and this friend that I met, she just got on the Graphic 45 Design Team!!!!!!!!  How super duper cool is that!!!  So first of all, I want to congratulate you, Laura De La Rosa!!!!!!!!!!  And I want to tell you all that if you havn't yet, you totally have to check out her work, so go to the Graphic 45 blog, http://www.g45papers.typepad.com/ and click on her name or go directly to her awesome blog which is http://www.tvintagekey.blogspot.com/ !    Her work is beautiful and Graphic 45 is lucky to have her on thier team!  Here is a pic of some of her work!  How cute is that!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks Andrea!!!!
    What an awsome thing to wake up to! me being announced on your blog, AWSOME!!!!!

    I am happy for you!.
    Thanks,
    Laura De La Rosa
    G45 Design Team
    The Vintage Key

    ReplyDelete